– Replacement 12 pin USB C charging socket for Nintendo Switch.
– Genuine first party part.
– Requires technical soldering to install.
– Supports syncing and charging.
– Can repair charging & docking issues.
Repair your Switch console charging issues with this genuine micro USB C port.
The USB type-C socket is the receptacle at the bottom of the Switch tablet console, it allows you to charge the Switch and dock it for TV mode.
This is the same brand and specification USB-C port used by Nintendo in the Switch console.
The port must be soldered to the mainboard inside the Switch console, which requires an experienced hand to fit, it is not recommended for anyone who is inexperienced with soldering.
It may fix issues such as your console not charging, not recognising any chargers or not communicating with the dock.
Requires controller disassembly and technical skills such as soldering and hot air reworking to install this part to the motherboard, please consult an expert if unsure.