– New P13USB Audio Video IC chip replacement for Nintendo Switch consoles.
– Can repair issues such as it not charging or a blank screen.
– Located on the back of the mainboard of the Switch console.
– SMD part – requires high level of soldering skills.
– Requires internal fitting – Console must be opened to install.
An experienced engineer will need to diagnose which IC chip is faulty and perform micro level soldering to install it.
Requires internal fitting and professional soldering to install, the replacing of a small IC chip should only be done by an experienced electronics engineer.